Pages

Wednesday 21 October 2015

Writing

I have been learning how to do an OREO paragraph.  OREO stands for opinion, reason, example, and restating your opinion.  Restate means to say it again.  I wrote this paragraph to persuade the reader to agree with my idea.
  

I believe that  cheetahs are the most astonishing and most fastest animal that I know it can beat anything in a race.It can catch up to any animal they have speed so they are good at hunting if you want anything the cheetah can get it is great at hunting.For example it can run 110 – 120 km/h so if anything escapes it won't get very far when the cheetah is on the loss.So nothing can get away from a cheetah it is the fastest animal that ever lived on the Earth.So that means that it can beat a Ferrari and a Lamborghini.

No comments:

Post a Comment